- Attendees Rated The Program An Overwhelming Success...Your Tools, Techniques And Thought Provoking Ideas On Leadership, Communication Skills And Attitude Left Folks Wanting More.
Vickie Doyle, Vice President, Membership
Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- It Was One Of The Best Trainings I've Ever Seen. Our Gaming Board Attended A Session And Just Loved It!
Marcus Diaz, Director of Training
Casino Del Sol
- Your Customer Service Training On November 11, 2003, Was One Of The Best Training Events I Have Ever Experienced!
Robert Taschetta, Help Desk Manager
Best Western International
- Several Commented On How Mr. Scott Conveyed A Sense of Understanding And Genuine Desire To Provide Them With Concrete And Realistic Answers To The Questions And Concerns.
Maria Meza, Training & Development Manager
Tohono O'odham Gaming Authority
- The Feedback That I Received From The Employees Was Overwhelming...The Information You Passed On & Taught Them Was Invaluable. I Have Seen Many Of The Golden Eagle Distributors Employees Use A Wide Variety Of The Techniques That You Taught On A Daily Basis & People Are Thinking About Their Actions.
Richard H. Wortman, Corporate Training Director
Golden Eagle Distributors
- "Our Most Concise Training To Date!
Mohegan Sun Casino
- Since Our Seminar, Our Management Team Has Taken More Responsibility In Working With All New Hires.
Dominic R. Palmiers, CEO
Odyssey Foods, LLC
- Peter Scott's Programs Are All About Content & Core Values.
Dr. Thomas Dullien,
Executive Director Human Resources & HR Development
Barona Resort & Casino
- I Was Skeptical About This Experiential Training, But It Was Phenomenal!
Ana Zysko, Director of Training
Inn Of The Mountain Gods Resort & Casino
- In A Very Short Period of Time Our Level of Guest Service & Professionalism Has Dramatically Improved...You Built A Much Stronger And Confident Team.
Lynn W. Smith, General Manager
Please, Click The Logos To Read Some Testimonial Letters From My Diversified Client Listing: